What comes to your mind when you think of balcony safety nets or mesh netting for your balcony?
You may be facing hardships in battling pigeons or birds either at your home, apartments or at your high rise building balconies and gallery.
Well, no more worries, as Naveen Safety Nets have suitable products for your care and privacy. We have products in line for you, such as balcony netting for birds and safety netting for railings that provides a suitable system for adults and children.
If you consider installing a safety net on your balcony, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, you will need to make sure that your balcony is strong enough to support the weight of the netting.
- Second, you must ensure that the net is installed correctly and securely attached to the railing.
Importance of Balcony Safety Nets
Many people enjoy spending time on their balconies, whether it’s to relax or entertain. However, if you’re not careful, a patio can be dangerous.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, in the United States, there are about 300 balcony-related injuries each year.
Most of these injuries happen when someone falls from a balcony. To prevent these accidents, you can install a safety net.
If you are not sure how and why to install a safety net on your balcony, you can hire a professional service from Naveen Safety Nets to do it for you.
It is a good idea to have a professional install the netting, as we will be able to ensure that it is properly attached and will meet all safety standards.
Different Types of Balcony Netting Solutions?
Different types of balcony netting solutions can be used depending on the situation. They are categorized by their application, design, material and aesthetics.
The main types of balcony netting solutions include:
- Mesh – This type of netting is made from fine metal threads woven together in a mesh-like pattern. It provides security from birds and other animals entering the area below it.
- Wire – This type of netting is made from thin metal wire that can bend into any shape for customized balcony designs.
- Vinyl – This type of netting is made from durable vinyl material with a decorative design printed on it, which can apply to any surface such as concrete or wood.
- Stretch Netting – This type of flexible fabric can be used to cover swimming pools, patios, and walkways. It can also stretch over basketball courts and soccer fields to protect spectators from the sun.
Advantages of Installing Balcony Safety Nets?
Installing a balcony safety net is an easy and inexpensive way to improve security.
The advantages of installing a balcony net include:
- Improved safety
- Reduction in break-ins
- Prevention of injuries.
- To prevent damage to the home.
- Keeps mosquitoes away from your home.
- It provides a place for butterflies and hummingbirds to fly around.
This article provides helpful tips on choosing suitable balcony safety nets, their advantages and solutions. So, if you are looking for an affordable solution for your balcony safety and needs, contact Naveen Safety Nets today.